First, a friendly reminder about Weekend Herb Blogging, the blogging event that happens every weekend on Kalyn's Kitchen. WHB is about bloggers all over the world helping each other learn about new herbs, plants, veggies, or even flowers or trees. If you're a blogger who is interested in participating, please check out the Weekend Herb Blogging Archives for more details. If you're participating, please send the links to my e-mail (kalynskitchen AT comcast DOT net).
Now, time to meme. I'm not quite sure how I got to be so popular with the memes recently, but Stephanie at Mana Makan - The Feast Crusade, Anthony at Anthony's Bachelor Kitchen, and Kimbie at Chocolate Chip Kimbie have all tagged me for this meme. It seems like I've done a lot of memes lately, and I hope people are not too sick of hearing about me!
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Learn a lot more about photography.
2. Learn to speak a foreign language.
3. Visit India.
4. Visit Thailand.
5. Visit South America.
6. Visit Scandinavia.
7. Visit lots and lots of other places.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Vote for conservatives.
2. Engage in small talk for more than few minutes.
3. Sleep in past 7:00 A.M.
4. Keep my opinion to myself.
5. Save money.
6. Follow a recipe exactly.
7. Stop buying cookbooks.
Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:
1. Fulfills my desire to share recipes with other cooks.
2. Good excuse to buy cookbooks.
3. I like seeing my name in print.
4. Very, very fun meeting people around the world.
5. Enjoy the creative challenge of coming up with things to cook.
6. Love taking photos of food, although I am not that good at it.
7. Love being part of a community of people who love food.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
(To put it in context, these are things I say to my students.)
1. "I changed my mind."
2. "That's a good problem to have."
3. "Quit reading so much!" (a joke - said to kids who read incessantly.)
4. "Clean your desks off."
5. "Ka-ching!" (When they get 100%)
6. "Money, honey!" (When they earn class money.)
7. "You just got a fine." (When they break the rules.)
Seven Books I Love
1. The Weight of Water
2. The Time Traveler's Wife
3. The Handmaid's Tale
4. To Kill a Mockingbird
5. Sophie's Choice
6. The Hours
7. House of Sand and Fog
Seven Movies/DVDs That I Watch Over And Over Again:
7. Once (well, almost never.)
Seven People I Want To Join In Too:
I hope that Stephanie, Anthony, and Kimbie won't be offended if I don't tag people. I've taken so ridiculously long to do this, that I've completely lost track of who has already done it. How about if we say, anyone who wants to do it, consider yourself tagged. If anyone chooses to tag themself, leave me a comment and I'll add in a link for you so people can find it.
Weekend Herb Blogging