I'm leaving this morning to fly to San Francisco, where I'm planning to have the most fun imaginable. I love traveling, and the flight is such a short one, I probably won't need to use any of Kate's tips on How to Make Travel Day a Little Brighter. I'm really looking forward to visiting San Francisco again with my great friends Mary and Jacque, as well as hanging out with some of my favorite food bloggers (and possibly even meeting another blogger who's visiting San Francisco if all goes well.)
I rarely take time off from the blog, but I'm actually going to just take a vacation and enjoy myself until I get back in town! There are still plenty of recipes over there in the newly refurbished recipes archives in the left sidebar, including lots of recipes for Grilling or Salads if it's summer where you are, or Soup, Stew, and Chili if you're in the Southern hemishphere.
Now here's your chance to dish a little. It's been a while since I've done any kind of a reader survey, but it was so much fun last time, so here are some questions I hope you'll respond to in the comments while I'm gone.
1. Tell us a little about yourself. (If you'd like, tell your name, where you live, and what you do for a living. If not, just share something interesting.)
2. How did you find Kalyn's Kitchen and how long have you been reading this blog?
3. What are some things you'd be sure to eat if you were visiting San Francisco?
4. Where's the best place you ever went for a vacation and what did you eat there?
5. What's the next thing you'll be cooking in your own kitchen?
Thanks for taking time to participate in the survey! I'll be back soon, hopefully with lots of new food ideas from San Francisco and maybe a few photos.
P.S. If I have time, I'll check in with a comment once in a while and tell you what I'm doing!